Saturday, March 14, 2009

Names Have Been Changed to Protect the Innocent

This entire week, my camera has been missing. I was so sure Sam had left it at the Greenhouse, after making this video with Tegan~


We searched high and low, made many phone calls, and sent several emails. There were even a few tears. I had finally resigned myself to the fact that my camera (which I use on an almost daily basis) was gone :( When I walked into Upward this morning, Charlie, who had brought Sam in, ran up to me with a lovely woman telling me they had found my camera (!), and identified the owner from this picture~
My heart sang! Sam and Charlie were thrilled - Sam gave me a thumbs up from the court. And later today got right down to the business of film making again ~

In other words, someone besides the children lost the camera.

No comments: