Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Christmas Carol

This morning we spent some time with Ebenezer Scrooge and Tiny Tim at Drury Lane. While waiting to go in, I attempted to get a picture for our Christmas card~

Mary's latest trick (a half somersault) was not conducive to picture-taking~
She also refused to stay put, but she did smile~



Give her an audience, and she really takes off~
Finally settling down just before the curtain went up~
I was really amazed by how well done this performance was. It was inexpensive, but highly entertaining. There were definitely some scary parts with the ghosts of Jacob Marley and Christmas future, so I'm not sure I'd bring an especially sensitive young child. But I'm glad we saw it. It parallels nicely with the time period we're studying this year and the boys really enjoyed it.

No comments: