Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Delicious autumn!

My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot
After Sam's cello lesson, we took advantage of the beautiful weather and stopped by Cosley Zoo. I knew Mary would get a kick out of seeing her favorite feather friends~

It was so pretty there, today, with the leaves just starting to change~
Sam checking out the goats~
And Charlie, always wonderful with Mary~
She loves all the animals - and can make most of the sounds~

A "moo", with its "pookie"~

Sam loves the raccoons they have at Cosley~
The hill of hay (where we ran into some other homeschooling friends from Lombard)~
While Charlie hung out with his friend, Sam and Mary shared a pretzel~
Someday, I'll get a picture of two kids smiling and looking at the camera at the same time~
But not today~

No comments: