Saturday, September 27, 2008

Football (International and American)

This morning Sam had a soccer game, and his favorite someone came to watch~A couple of weeks ago, Sam overheard me talking about a homeschooling "parent's night out" and asked, "When you and Daddy go, can Christina babysit us, if she's available?"


Later we headed to the south side for Luke and Madeline's football games. We caught the tail end of Luke's and saw Madeline's in it's entirety. Here's Sammy with his godfather~
Mary was delighted by Luke~

My baby with Darlene's baby~
Luke was the first person I ever saw be born, he's one of the only kids I know who says "I love you" before he hangs up the telephone, and he is so good with Mary~
Sam catching Jack's pass~
Hanging out~


Darlene and Madeline~
Mary is surrounded by love~
We all had a lot of fun today!

No comments: