Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Giving Tree

We saw this tree tonight on our bike ride - it's astounding! I assume it grew back over the wires, but it looks like they punched a circle right through it to make room for us. A while back I came across this picture on the internet, and for some reason, it stayed in my mind. So when I passed this tree, I had to stop and snap a picture~
Here's my favorite thing to take pictures of, though. My family. We've been riding our bikes in the evenings a couple times a week. Thankfully Scott's new job allows us to finish dinner, as a family by 6pm, with plenty of time for fun, before bed~
And earlier today, Grandma took the boys to the races. They had a lot of fun picking out their winners :)
Another full day (I made it to church, but let the party animals sleep in), after a long night!

No comments: